Working closely with the production and logistics teams to respond to customers quickly.
Job characteristics and introduction
- The hands and feet of a company that communicates with its customers.
- Generally, we refer to "sales" as the hands and feet of a company that communicates with its customers. We carry out the sales work of directly meeting customers in the closest place within the company. We work closely with the production and logistics teams to respond to customer inquiries and make efforts to generate revenue for the company through promotion strategies tailored to each product and customer.
- Basic food knowledge
- The foundation of all sales duties is understanding the products being sold. In our company that sells various products from food ingredients to processed products, salespeople should know the characteristics and applications of the products they sell. In addition, it is important to grasp the rapidly changing food trends and understand the needs of customers according to those trends. If you have a prepared attitude to introduce and propose our products tailored to the needs of our customers, you can gain competitiveness in the field.
- Communication skills.
- As a job that involves communicating with people from various relationships, communication skills are very important. Through communication skills, understanding what customers outside the company need and responding appropriately can help maintain a positive relationship with them. Additionally, active communication with the production, logistics, and support teams within the company enables us to respond to customer inquiries more rapidly.
Selling products through customer management and making efforts to maintain a continuous relationship with customers.
Samyang Corp. Sales Team, Staff
- Q1 Please introduce this job and explain what tasks are mainly performed in the position.
- Sales is the job of selling products through customer management to ensure the profitability of the company. Sales team employees perform various tasks depending on the products they are in charge of, but generally, they sell products through customer management for existing clients and promote and introduce products to new clients. For manufactured products, close communication with production and logistics is necessary to respond to customer demand on the requested date. For imported products, communication with the import source and shipping companies is necessary to maintain stable inventory management by aligning import schedules. We make efforts not only to respond to simple quantity requirements but also to communicate and respond to various customer demands, and maintain continuous relationships with them.
- Q2 What are the competencies required to perform this job?
- In sales positions, communication skills, problem-solving abilities, and resilience are considered essential. Sales employees often communicate with various people inside and outside the company to perform their duties. Internally, they coordinate production schedules and delivery schedules, while externally, they conduct business through oral communication such as customer support and scheduling coordination. Therefore, communication skills are one of the essential competencies in sales positions. Additionally, sales employees often encounter unexpected problems and must immediately respond and resolve them. In such situations, calmly understanding the customer's needs and solving problems accordingly can help maintain long-term relationships with customers. As a result, many people who actively and passionately engage in their work are often found in sales positions and anyone with a positive mindset can become an excellent salesperson.
- Q3 Please say a word to the juniors who will pursue their dreams in this job.
- Sales involve directly communicating with customers to sell our company's products and generate revenue. Therefore, individuals with a sense of responsibility and pride, and who have a solid understanding of the product, are welcome if they can actively communicate with customers. Introducing our products to customers and seeing actual sales results through delivery can provide a sense of accomplishment and pride, especially when seeing finished products applied in convenience stores or supermarkets. With a spirit of challenge and a proactive approach to work, I believe anyone can become a competitive salesperson.
Sales Job at Sanyang Group | Sanyang Food BU Maintaining/Premix Team
Get a glimpse into a day in the life of a Sanyang Food BU sales representative who actively communicates with customers.